If you fancy having a bath together with your friends in a top-of-the-line private inflatable bathtub you can whip out and, well – inflate any time you feel like it, you’ve come to the right place.
The great thing about inflatable bathtubs is that they give you an instantaneous vessel into which you can pour water and then have a proper bath in the comfort in your own house. What’s more, if the model you bought is big enough, you can even invite your friends to join you, which can be an exciting way to create a pleasant atmosphere in your house, without having to go to the local swimming pool or a hotel. (And pay an arm and a leg for the same experience.)
In this article, we’re going to talk about one hot tub product, in particular – the Coleman Saluspa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa. As you will see, there’s plenty about this product that makes it an interesting option for you if you’re interested in this sort of home-bound bathing solution, so to speak.
Coleman has earned a reputation as being a company that produces quality products at an affordable price and the Coleman Lazy Spa hot tub supports this reputation. Whenever you purchase Coleman merchandise, you are investing in products that are backed by first class customer service. You will feel confident in your tub because it is one of the best inflatable hot tubs on the market. But, that confidence will be even stronger because you know that if anything ever happens to your tub, Coleman will be there to support you and help you solve your problem.
When Coleman designed the Lay Z Spa, they skipped the fancy “bells and whistles” and focused on the basics. At Tub Headquarters, we always place a higher value on foundational hardware than extra features because we think quality is more important than quantity. What good is an inflatable hot tub with LED lights and a waterfall if its heat pump is going to die after a few years? We are big fans of the Lay-Z-Spa because it is a strong, reliable inflatable hot tub that is built with enough quality to last through years and years of use.
Coleman Salu spa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa – Prominent Features
- Your purchase includes One Coleman SaluSpa cover, one pump, one chemconnect dispenser and two filter cartridges
- Hot tub spa dimensions: Outside – 77" L x 22" H. Inside – 57” Diameter.
- Features: Reaches up to 104ᵒ F. Power source type: Electrical outlet. People capacity: 4-6. Water capacity: 242 gallons (80%)
- Nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while jets project bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders
- The digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature and pressure of the jets. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours prior to save energy and money
- Digital Control Panel – As you probably understand already, one of the most important features of an inflatable bathtub would be the way you adjust the temperature of the water inside. With this model, you can do this easily, because there’s an easy-to-use digital control panel onboard.
What this thing allows you to set would be the values of the water temperature as well as of the pressure of the jets. Also, you can set the timer, so that this thing will heat the water in your absence. When you come back after the designated time, your bath will be just the temperature you wanted it to be.
- Durable Construction – Made out of high-quality PVC, this inflatable bathtub can be a great option for anyone looking for durability and ease of maintenance from their bathtub. Thanks to the tough materials this thing’s made out of, you can rest assured that it will never lose shape, or otherwise get damaged by high temperatures. To be precise, anything up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit won’t damage this bathtub, so you can rest assured you won’t be experiencing any nasty leakages or other damages with this model as long as you follow the rules regarding its top water temperature limit.
- Easy Setup & Maintenance – … thanks to the pump that comes complete with this contraption when you’re buying it. All you need to do to is whip this thing out of the package you’re holding it in (or if it’s the closet, then the closet), attach the pump onto it and then let it do its magic. (You’ll need to do some button-pushing to get it started, of course.)
Now, as far as the maintenance is concerned, there’s not much you’ll need to do with this one other than clearing it out every now and again. If this thing’s out in the open and you’re not using it, you can simply put the cover this thing comes with over it and so protect it against the debris and the elements.
- Portability – Since this bathtub is inflatable, carrying it around is not that difficult. If you want to carry it somewhere while you’re not using it, you can simply fold it, pack it in the box it came with (or whatever it is you’re using it), and load it in your car.
All features considered, this bathtub represents a great option for a person who wants to have a contraption that they can use for relaxing with their friends and family. Stores easily,
can be set up easily – a great deal isn’t it?
Buy on Amazon
We are big fans of the Coleman hot tub because we think it is one of the strongest and most reliable inflatable spas on the market. We think that the fact that the Lay-Z-Spa is manufactured by Coleman is a valuable trait because Coleman’s first class customer service adds an additional layer of confidence to an already solid spa. The heat pump is strong and has proven to us that it can maintain max water temperatures in near freezing air temperatures. The TriTech material is durable and helps facilitate sturdy tub walls. When you are searching for the best inflatable hot tub, make sure to take a look at the Coleman inflatable hot tub because we think it is one of the best inflatable spas out there.